Respecting your privacy
Mary Louise Couture will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files.
The Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, Mary Louise Couture cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information. We take security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Your information will be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
The information we collect
When you visit, or register for services on our site Mary Louise Couture will collect general information about you, such as your name, address, contact details so Mary Louise Couture can contact you. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from e-mails or letters you send to us.
In general, cookies are used, for example, to remember you are logged in, have visited a site before, or what your personal preferences are. Also used for store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
How we use your information
- to establish and maintain your involvement with Mary Louise Couture, including providing you with regular correspondence;
- to provide the products or services you have requested from Mary Louise Couture;
- to answer your inquiry by post, telephone, mobile phone, fax as well as email;
- to assist us to make Mary Louise Couture’s sites, services and products more valuable to our community;
- for direct promotion of products or services and to keep you informed of new developments we believe may be of interest to you. If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further promotional communications; and
- to different parts of Mary Louise Couture to enable the development and promotion of other products and services and to improve our general ability to assist Church attendees and the wider community.
The information you provide to us will be held on computers and may be accessed by or given to our staff for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Our staff process information and provide support services on our behalf. We do not pass any information to third parties, except where we are legally required to do so.
Your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. It is never sold, given away, or shared with anyone, unless we’re required to by law.
Access to your information
You can request access to the personal information that Mary Louise Couture holds about you by contacting Mary Louise Couture’s Privacy Officer as set out below. We will provide you with access to your personal information unless we are legally authorised to refuse your request. We may charge a reasonable amount for providing access.
If you wish to change personal information that is out of date or inaccurate at any time please contact us. After notice from you, we will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you wish to have your personal information deleted please let us know and we will delete that information wherever practicable.
We may refuse your request to access, amend or delete your personal information in certain circumstances. If we do refuse your request, we will provide you with a reason for our decision and, in the case of amendment, we will note with your personal information that you have disputed its accuracy.